*I'm Blessed for having both of you in my life*
-There's a secret behind this, do click ;)
Dear My Adorable & Lovely Sister,
Apparently I find it hard to say goodbye to both of you.It is easier for me to write a "note" to convey my feelings. Plus no one can see me "literally" crying which makes it preferable. I'll be back right after I'm done with my "little journey". Meanwhile, please take care of yourself and pray for my safety. Inshallah, I see you when I see you. till then, love loads. - Cika.
Kakak, this one's for you.-There's a secret behind this, do click ;)
Dear My Adorable & Lovely Sister,
Apparently I find it hard to say goodbye to both of you.It is easier for me to write a "note" to convey my feelings. Plus no one can see me "literally" crying which makes it preferable. I'll be back right after I'm done with my "little journey". Meanwhile, please take care of yourself and pray for my safety. Inshallah, I see you when I see you. till then, love loads. - Cika.
Quarreling,fighting and shouting
that's what we do best
I complained, I pissed and I yelled
for so many times
yet, you still accept my apologies made
more than once.
"I throw a tantrum at you"
to show the love and care
and that's what you say
It's hard to believe
but its always there
I know I'm not the first,
neither to be the second or last
but the choice that I made
being friends with you
is the choice that I always knew
the best choice in life.
I'm not good in showing respect,
neither do I good in telling you that I care
just so you know, for all that I do
I'll put you first and the rest comes next.
You act like a sister
exactly like one,
a monster to my nightmare
but dearly missed whenever you're not there.
To Ajipal,
You and me are unlike
funnily that's how we tied
who would know I lived under your shadow
and you lived under mine
put away my sorrow washed my pain when I know I can't
I enjoyed every hour we spent
every minute we laughed
every second we talked
every bit of time.
you may not be with me
but I'll carry you in my heart
for all that we had
let's cherish it in our mind.
This journey distances us apart
I silently cried
but I don't want you to be sad
for I shall return, and we can still be friends.
I used to think it's hopeless
and I see no light
but as long as I have you
this friendship will ignite in every part.
Sincerely,
Truthful Me


0 comments & thoughts:
Post a Comment