BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 5, 2009

Re-blogging

Well, this is new, nice and clean. I just thought that I need a place where I can write and tell something to people, may be there is not even a person reading my blog or should I say it is for my own self-satistifaction that made me to continue blogging. What the hell? As long as it makes me happy and satisfied, no ones can tell me to stop and start writing again. I'm actually not planning to write in english nor do I plan to start blogging all over again, I know my english was not as good as yours, my vocabularies are not that excellent, but I just want to be able to write and tell people what is inside of this head and what is going on with my sometimes boring sometimes interesting life. I'm 99% sure that some of you might think, I'm just a lame girl who wants to brag or boast myself for no reasons, well guess what? everyone does that and it is not for you to judge. So if you though that this blog is pathetic and wasted, I'm glad to say that you are not even invited. So knocked it off.

And people, here we go. I will update later, if anything occurs in my head that I'm actually like to share with you guys. Thanks heaps! Have A Nice Weekend.

4 comments & thoughts:

anisfareeza said...

welcome back!
yay!~

anees99.blogspot.com!

faezah said...

oh oh cute little rebit! ;p

Zulaikha Zubir said...

anis: hi thanks! :)

pineapple pie: awww~ (hahaha)

Melissa Mjb said...

hey budak kecik!

come la visit my blog.

ngee :D

What's on My Mind:

Something "Huge & Important" is happening now but I'd rather not to tell. Allah please send Your Blesses for me, I promise to work my very best!